New funeral director website - the structure
WordPress Website Content Management System
Top level pages and sub pages (drop down menus)
List items can be either individual pages or within one page. Individual pages have an advantage for search engine visibility and can make it easier for visitors to find what they're looking for. Page suggestions listed below. Final list will be decided with your input.
Social media links
We can add widgets making it easy for visitors to share your website content on social media or to follow you on your channels.
An overview of possible content pages
Including links to Funeral Plans/Announcements & Donations/Professional Memberships (NAFD, SAIF etc)
- Professional Memberships (SAIF,NAFD)
ADVICE - WHEN SOMEONE DIES (Drop down menu)
- What do I do when someone dies?
- When can I arrange the funeral?
- How do I register the death?
- Who should I tell about the death?
- What happens if the death is referred to a coroner?
- Can I get help with the funeral costs?
(Reference - layout style: https://affordablefamilyfunerals.co.uk/funeral-costs/)
- Funeral Announcements and Online Donations (Reference example: https://cvgower.co.uk/funeral-announcements/)
PRE-PAID FUNERAL PLANS
(Reference example: (https://cvgower.co.uk/pre-paid-funeral-plans/)
Where you have more than one office we recommend individual location pages to gain maximum search engine presence.
- Location 1 Office (SEO)
- Location 2 Office (SEO)
- Location 3 Office (SEO)
POSSIBLE OTHER PAGES
- Third Party Options & Costs
- Woodland Burial option
- Florists / Printing / Memorials Contacts (supplier list)
- Catering Options
- Paying the Funeral Invoice
Providing in depth information to serve visitors and Search Engines
Website ranking is improved with longer visits when you provide relevant information in line with search terms.