SEO for Funeral Directors is often seen as a perplexing topic.
The good news is that Much Loved and Funeral Director Websites have joined forces to ‘unperplex’ SEO!
We’ll get to the point with our The SEO Myth Busting Webinar for Funeral Directors which takes place on May 5, 2021 at 4:30 PM helping you to build your online presence and drive traffic to your website.
Presented by Gerry King of Funeral Director Websites, this webinar is specially focused on SEO for funeral directors websites.
Our presentation will not only guide you through many of the myths surrounding Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), and what content you need on your website to attract the right audience, we will also have a Q & A session where you can get answers to any questions you might have.
In our jargon free session we’ll cover 7 key topics:
- Myth – I need to think about keywords
- Myth – ‘Funeral Director Mytown’ is all that matters
- Myth – Funeral costs on my website are bad for business
- Myth – Google is not to be trusted
- Myth – Getting clicks through to my website is ‘job done’
- Myth – All visitors are equal
- Myth – Funeral Notices on a third party website is fine
We would love you to join us for The SEO Myth Busting Webinar
Register for the webinar here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_asUNzTssRY-e7ZBa1m2uhg
If you have questions about SEO or if you would like help with your website please feel free to get in touch with Gerry King at Funeral Director Websites.
Call Us: 0191 242 4894
Find out more: www.funeraldirectorwebsites.co.uk